New Web-site

We have a new site: www.calpolygop.org

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Right Wing Fling


I just want to thank everyone who went to the Right Wing Fling on Saturday night for being a part of such a great party. I would especially like to thank Samantha for hosting us and Jacki for providing chauffeur services after the night was over.  I think everyone had a great time and it was an excellent way to blow off some steam before finals sneak up on us. As you can see from the picture everyone was looking fancy. I don’t think we took a picture with all the guys, but trust me we were all looking dapper in our shirts and ties. I am looking forward to next year’s fling already, or maybe we should just make it a quarterly event instead and have one in the spring as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww Thanks Eric. Right wing fling was a blast. Next quarter we will definitely need a repeat :)

    ReplyDelete